Dropified can import your products, suppliers and orders from Oberlo.
Here are the steps you want to take to migrate your products over to Dropified:
- Sign up for a Dropified plan: https://dropified.com/pricing
- Add existing products to Dropified using our migration tool.
The video above shows how to do this.
- Transfer AliExpress Order IDs to Dropified. (We've automated this for you as well) See the video on how to use our migration tool.
- You'll need to either keep Oberlo for any orders that have "been ordered but not fulfilled" or you will need to transition those orders to Dropified by adding in the "Order ID" to the Orders page in Dropified so that we can track the orders for you, update the tracking number and mark it as Fulfilled in Shopify.
- For products that you transferred over, you'll want to make sure your variants are mapped correctly. This will make sure that when you place the order, the colors and sizes are matched correctly.
How to Set Up Variants Mapping
- You'll also want to review the "Settings" area in your Dropified account homepage and make sure you have the "Auto Mark As Ordered" option checked, as well as any other fulfillment settings you'll need.
Learn about the Settings options
Reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions, and we'll be glad to help as much as we can!