What support and guidance are provided?
- Private Label on Demand has several levels of support systems to give you guidance not only through technical and product aspects but also brand development and marketing. For technical inquiries, we have a 24/7 chat option within the software to connect with our customer support team. Additionally, for product and marketing based inquiries; you will have a Customer Success Manager and a Community Manager to guide the program. Finally, for member collaboration and community-based support - we have an exclusive Facebook group for you.
What should I expect from the education resources?
- The main focus of the education resources will be getting these products to market. This includes elements such as your store set up and how to properly establish a funneling process in order to increase your cart value. Next, you will have guidance on marketing platforms that you can utilize - thinking outside of the main platform that everyone is fixated on (ahem, Facebook). Finally, you will cover aspects of design, what the look of your brand should be - triggering emotional alignment from your target consumers.
How do I know if the products are quality?
- All of the products are manufactured in an FDA registered and GMP certified facility. In our product catalog, you will also see that each product has an associated Certificate of Analysis (COA’s) - we also provide 3rd Party COA’s as well to ensure product quality. Additional to the final tested product, all of the raw materials are tested prior to encapsulation or tableting.
What are we able to brand?
- Initially, the main focus of branding will be on the product labels and your storefront. As we grow, we are in the planning and development of processes for external package branding as well as package inserts for your customers.
What design guidance do you provide?
- We provide guidance in the education resources on the elements you will want to focus on in the label. From there, we provide you and your designer with a template as well as template guidelines for the production of the label. We encourage you to find your own designer to match the style you are looking for. By providing designers to you, there would be less diversification of the templates making your product less unique - so we want to stay away from that. After a label is completed, you upload it directly into the Dropified software for manufacturing approval. We ensure the label is abiding by proper specifications prior to making it available in your store.
What other startup elements do I need to consider?
- The health and wellness industry and furthermore consumable products are much more regulated. Therefore, we provide the appropriate guidance elements to ensure your business legitimacy. Depending on where you are planning to sell, the requirements will be slightly different - we will use the example of selling in the USA. You will need to consider a storefront platform (Shopify, BigCommerce, CommerceHQ, WooCommerce, or Groovekart), LLC, EIN, Business Bank Account, and a Merchant Account/Payment Processor (Payment Cloud or whichever works best for your situation). From there, the focus will be on design and marketing.
With several members utilizing the platform, won’t the market be saturated?
- We must consider that Supplements and Vitamins alone are a global $100+ Billion industry annually - before adding in the CBD and Cosmetics categories. With the strong current and future projected growth, you will have more than a fair opportunity to carve out your niche. For consideration, if every member of Dropified were to carve out even a small fraction of a percent of the market - each person would be making a significant amount of money.
How long will it take me to get up and running?
- This will be fully dependent on yourself, your work ethic, and potentially, your team. Some of the start-up elements and approvals can take a few days or few weeks and design timelines can be the same. With an established business in the industry, you could be up and running within 24 hours having the appropriate resources. For most first time users starting up, you will want to give yourself 2 weeks to 1 month of preparation - having all business elements in order.
What type of success should I expect?
- First off, the platform is built for you to succeed. Educational resources to have you set up for success will be the starting point, from there, you have access to proven products (manufacturer’s top sellers) with incredible margins of 300+% on average. Ultimately, it’s going to come down to your marketing ability - presenting the right messaging to a consumer group that needs it, at the correct time. Some users will recapture their investment on the first day of sales, others it may be a growth curve that takes some time. We are invested in your success as well, guiding you along the way.
What is included in the software platform?
- Many people believe that Dropified is only Supplements on Demand. That is definitely the main feature - however, there is so much more! Dropified also allows you access to the add-on store, for features of traditional dropshipping from AliExpress, eBay and much more!
How has COVID affected Private Label on Demand?
- Mainly the sanity of our internal team and members by making them stay inside the majority of their time! In reality, our manufacturer and the products are in the health and wellness category - deeming them essential. This allows us to keep on moving in the right direction without too many hiccups. Some of the products do have several ingredients, some of which may come from areas that are affected greatly (New York). Right now a few products are on hold but will be reintroduced to the catalog when they are available. On the bright side, health and wellness are at the global forefront increasing the demand for our products.
- In the product catalog we provide generic product uses, however, we also encourage you to really pinpoint your target market and find specific product benefits for them. All ingredients and Certificates of Analysis are outlined, allowing you to continue the research and find unique positions in the market. From the manufacturer, we provide a dietary breakdown for you to utilize as well (Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO, Keto, Paleo-friendly, etc.) giving you different angles to explore. Your label can also indicate USA Made, “Made in an FDA Registered Facility”, “GMP Certified”. As we provide a guideline and template, you will begin on track - finally, with the label approval process, we can assure your labels abide by regulatory standards.
CBD is a growing industry, but isn’t it illegal in many places?
- Yes, it is a very quickly growing industry that will have huge opportunities now and in the coming years. Many regions still do not accept CBD but it is quickly being recognized for its benefits and opening up. Our fulfillment center will have restrictions on where these products will be sent. Although you should set your marketing and shipping zones accordingly, they will not send it to regions where it is still illegal. If you are a junior in the health and wellness eCommerce space, it may be advisable to first begin with supplements and vitamins - then grow into a CBD offering. https://www.dropified.com/blog/cbd-dropshipping/
How do the fees and pricing work when it comes to products?
- All products within our catalog have a Base Cost and Fulfillment Cost per item, shipping will be extra. Fulfillment cost includes the label spec adjustments, printing, and application, as well as packaging for shipment. We also outline the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price and potential markup. These product prices are pre-negotiated based upon the projected volume of the Dropified Black membership group as a collective. Meaning, you have the benefit of having preferred pricing of several thousand units, whether you sell 1 unit or 100. There are no Minimum Order Quantities and you only pay for products when you’re selling!
How does the program standout?
- Yes, we understand that the private labeling of supplements has been around for a while now, but how has it really evolved? With the platform, you do not have Minimum Order Quantities, or the requirement of providing any of the labels and branding. Everything is printed on-demand, allowing you to interchange as many labels as you wish through the software and test market different groups without the need for additional investment. If you think you have seen this before… it’s not at this level of software automation. Complete order automation within the software - without having to have someone external to your business access sensitive information.
Can I order sample products?
- You can order additional units at any time at the wholesale cost. If you’d like to order samples of any product with your labels on them, simply create a backend order on your storefront and process through the software. This will give you the opportunity for additional marketing initiatives, such as lifestyle photography!
What if I want to change a product or make my own supplements?
- With Private Label on Demand, you will have two options. First, you can suggest alterations due to dietary reasons. These will be evaluated for market demand on the manufacturing side and have the potential to be adjusted. Next, we will be offering custom formulation opportunities. Custom formulations are excellent as the product will be unique to only you. That said, keep in mind custom formulations will have a Minimum Order Quantity associated with them - for the simple reason that the manufacturer will not be producing bottles one by one.