With Bundles Mapping, you can combine different products together to offer unique combinations or set products to automatically order several of an item or include accessories.
If you want to create offers such as “Buy 2 Save 20%” or bundle multiple items together in a set, Dropified can do that.
Bundles Mapping is available on all Dropified plans.
For example, you can
- Sell items in multiples for a discount such as a pack of 2, pack of 4, etc
- Upsell related items by including accessories with your main product
- Increase your order value by creating sets
You’ll find this option under Products > Connections > Variant Mapping > Bundle Mapping
To set up Product Bundling:
- Open the Product in Dropified and go to Variants Mapping
- Click the Bundles Mapping tab
- Add the products that you want to include in each bundle and set the quantity
- Click Save
Create any new variants that you need from your store’s product pages and ensure all bundled products are connected.
Please see this video for a full walkthrough of the feature: https://www.dropified.com/portfolio-item/product-bundle-mapping-in-dropified
Can I add bundles to the Orders Queue?
Yes! You can queue them up just like other items.