What is a Product Board?
Boards in Dropified are similar to boards in Pinterest. It is useful for product research purposes.
Click here to learn more about creating Product Boards in Dropified.
Product Boards in Dropified are currently available for Shopify, CommerceHQ, WooCommerce and GrooveKart.
Create a Board
From the Boards page:
- Click Add Board
- Name the board and click Save
How to save existing products to boards
If you've already imported products to Dropified you can quickly save them to boards. From your Products Page:
- Click Boards
- Select the Board you created:
How to save to a board during import
Once you've created your boards in Dropified, you can choose which board to save a product to during the product importing process.
- Click on the Dropified extension icon in your Chrome browser from the single product description page.
- On the bottom of the extension popup window, click the dropdown box to choose which board you want to save to.
Keep in mind: You can only select from boards that you've previously created.
- Click "Send to My Store" or "Save for Later".
The product will be saved in the board that you selected. You can only save to 1 board at a time during this process.
Note: Boards in Dropified are separated by your eCom platform; you can create boards in Dropified for each store platform separately.
Depending on the store platform that you're sending to, you'll have different board choices in the dropdown menu.