What is a Product Board?
Boards in Dropified are similar to boards in Pinterest. It is useful for product research purposes.
Product Boards in Dropified are currently available for Shopify, CommerceHQ, WooCommerce, GrooveKart and BigCommerce. Remember that Boards don't translate into Categories in your Stores.
Here is a suggestion on how to set up Tags to help with that in Collections.
Watch the video demo below to learn more about creating Product Boards in Dropified.
Create a Board
1. From the Boards page, click Add Board
2. Type in the name the board and click Add.
How to Save Existing Products to Boards
If you've already imported products to Dropified you can quickly save them to boards.
1. From your Products Page, click Board.
2. Select the Board you created:
How to Save to a Board During Import
Once you've created your boards in Dropified, you can choose which board to save a product to during the product importing process.
1. Click on the Dropified extension icon in your Chrome browser from the single product description page.
2. On the bottom part of the extension popup window, click the dropdown box to choose which board you want to save to.
Keep in mind: You can only select from boards that you've previously created.
3. Click "Send to My Store" or "Save for Later".
The product will be saved in the board that you selected. You can only save to 1 board at a time during this process.
Note: Boards in Dropified are separated by your eCom platform; you can create boards in Dropified for each store platform separately. Depending on the store platform that you're sending to, you'll have different board choices in the dropdown menu.