It can be possible to pay for AliExpress orders in batches to avoid individual charges to your payment card. Currently, AliExpress allows paying for up to 30 orders at a time.
In order to pay for orders in batches, follow these simple steps during the ordering process:
- Use the "Other Payment Methods" option in AliExpress Checkout page
- Cancel the payment on the next Payment page
- Continue to place remaining orders with steps 1 and 2 until all orders are placed
- Go to your AliExpress account > My Orders page, then click "Awaiting Payments"
- Click the dropdown menu to load up to 30 orders per page
- Select up to 30 orders at a time to pay for orders in batches